Hey Bon Jovi Fans,
We're all excited to announce the 2011 tour to all of you! We'll be starting in the US and Canada, and then will make our way to Europe to wrap it up. We've got some surprises in store for you for this tour and can't wait to share them with you. We thank you all for your continued support and are excited to see you soon.
Jon, Richie, David, & Tico
- Feb 9 - University Park, PA, USA - Bryce Jordan Center
- Feb 11 - Pittsburgh, PA, USA - Consol Energy Center
- Feb 14 - Toronto, ON, CA - Air Canada Centre
- Feb 18 - Montreal, Quebec, CA - Bell Centre
- Feb 21 - Raleigh, NC, USA - RBC Center
- Feb 24 - New York, NY, USA - Madison Square Garden
- Feb 25 - New York, NY, USA - Madison Square Garden
- Feb 27 - Washington, DC, USA - Verizon Center
- Mar 1 - Boston, MA, USA - TD Garden
- Mar 2 - Philadelphia, PA, USA - Wells Fargo Center
- Mar 4 - Uncasville, CT, USA - Mohegan Sun Arena
- Mar 8 - Chicago, IL, USA - United Center
- Mar 17 - San Antonio, TX, USA - AT&T Center
- Mar 19 - Las Vegas, NV, USA - MGM Grand - Garden Arena
- Mar 22 - Salt Lake City, UT, USA - Energy Solutions Arena
- Mar 25 - Vancouver, British Columbia, CA - Rogers Arena
- Jun 8 - Zagreb, HR - Maximir Stadium
- Jun 10 - Dresden, DE - Ostragehege
- Jun 12 - Munich, DE - Olympic Stadium
- Jun 15 - Oslo, NO - Ullevaal Stadium
- Jun 17 - Helsinki, FI - Olympic Stadium
- Jun 19 - Horsens, DK - Horsens Stadium
- Jun 22 - Edinburgh, GB - Murrayfield Stadium
- Jun 24 - Manchester, GB - Old Trafford Cricket Ground
- Jun 25 - London, GB - Hard Rock Calling
- Jun 29 - Dublin, IE - RDS Arena
- Jul 8 - Istanbul, TR - Kazlicesme Festival Site
- Jul 10 - Bucharest, RO - Piata Constitutiei
- Jul 13 - Dusseldorf, DE - Esprit Arena
- Jul 14 - Zurich, CH - Letzigrund Stadium
- Jul 16 - Mannheim, DE - Maimarktgelande
- Jul 17 - Udine, IT - Stadio Frilui
- Jul 20 - Athens, GR - Olympic Stadium
- Jul 22 - Vienna, AT - Ernst Happel Stadium
- Jul 24 - Bruges, BE - Zeebrugge Beach
- Jul 27 - Barcelona, ES - Estadio Olympico
- Jul 29 - San Sebastian, ES - Estadio Anoeta
- Jul 31 - Lisbon, PT - Parque De Belavista
Meanwhile Bob Lefsetz, who has had a bit to say about Bon Jovi in the past, has weighed in on the ticket price controversy again:
Last time around Bon Jovi didn’t sell out, and blew out and gave away tickets. What in hell makes the band think business will be better next year?Read the full article on the Lefsetz Letter.
What are the indicators? When a product fades in the marketplace, the only way to juice sales is to reboot, refresh…
Instead, we get Bon Jovi doing "Wanted Dead Or Alive" and "Livin’ On A Prayer" one more time.
I guess they could always do albums. Then again, after "Slippery When Wet", then..?
If you’re a major act going out next year for a big ticket price, you’d better reevaluate. First you can drop the price. Dylan doesn’t charge much. If it’s about your greed, needing to make money to keep up your payments, you’re in trouble. It’s got to be about the music. And since you are a musician, you’ve got to do a different show.
What if Bon Jovi went out acoustic. Every number with wooden instruments as CSN&Y used to say. Maybe the venues would be smaller, but people would overpay for this, it’d be a special event.
In other news, Bon Jovi will be on The X Factor in the UK this Sunday, October 31 (Halloween). Rihanna and Jamiroquai will also perform. I'd love Bon Jovi to appear on the Australian X Factor but I don't think they'd be able to fit it into their schedule... not to mention, they'd probably do "What Do You Got?". I actually enjoy the song, but I'm not too keen on having it represent my favourite band to the masses, if you get what I mean.
And finally, I mentioned this a while ago but Bon Jovi are nominated for Best Live Act at the MTV Europe Music Awards, so vote vote vote!