Take part in this raffle before May 19, to be in the chance to win the following prize:
- Winner and guest will enjoy two floor level seats to Bon Jovi’s “The Circle World Tour” at
the New Meadowlands Stadium grand opening concert (7:00 PM, Wednesday, May 26, 2010)
- Winner and guest will enjoy two tickets to “The VIP Experience” and attend a special backstage tour before the concert; including dinner with the actual crew (The VIP Experience takes the ultimate Bon Jovi fan and makes them part of the crew with a behind the scenes look at one of the hottest rock and roll bands around. For the first time, Bon Jovi fans get to experience what life is like as a "crew member" on the 2010 Bon Jovi Circle tour. Winner and guest will get to Walk on Stage where the band performs and get to see and photograph all of the various aspects and technology that it takes to run the show. At the conclusion of this VIP experience, the Winner and their guest will enjoy dinner in catering with some of the actual crew. Please note: There is no interaction with the Band)
- Winner and guest will enjoy 2 night hotel accommodations at the luxurious, 5-star,
Plaza Hotel (May 26th & May 27th, 2010, single room, double occupancy, valid through March 5, 2011)
- Winner will receive 2 round-trip business class Delta Airline Tickets (limited to Delta Airlines domestic routes in the continental United States, valid through May 30, 2011)
- Winner and guest will dine at two of New York City’s most exclusive restaurants Nobu Fifty Seven and the Red Eye Grill (Excludes: Alcohol, Tax, & Gratuity, valid through March 4, 2011)
- Winner or guest will receive a haircut & styling from a senior stylist at Bumble and bumble
- Winner will receive a cash prize in the amount of $1,421.75 to mitigate the Winner's tax liability that results from winning the raffle. This prize is withheld and paid, on behalf of the Winner, directly to the IRS ($1,175.00) and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts ($246.75)
To order raffle tickets at $2 each (minimum purchase 5 tickets) or to find our more, visit Celebrities For Charities.
Post a Comment
Thanks for giving me your time.