You can win tickets to the Bon Jovi 2011 tour by answering any of the trivia questions that we ask on Twitter ! Keep reading for details!The website says to reply with #BonJoviTrivia as the hashtag, but Bon Jovi's Twitter account says to RT (retweet) with #BonJoviGiveaway -- so I'd probably use the #BonJoviGiveaway hashtag instead.
Bon Jovi's Twitter account, @BonJovi, will be asking 1 trivia question a day starting at 12pm PST on Monday, February 21, and will continue doing so until Friday, February 25. Answer any of the 5 questions in order to be entered to WIN A PAIR OF TICKETS TO THE BON JOVI TOUR!
Be sure to reply @BonJovi to the tweet with your answer and the city nearest you to the trivia questions with the hashtag #BonJoviTrivia (i.e. "@BonJovi My answer - Los Angeles #BonJoviTrivia"). Each response will be noted and a random winner will be chosen to win the prize of 1 pair of tickets to the nearest Bon Jovi show. Good Luck!
Also, if they're asking one question a day for five days, then wouldn't you need to answer all the questions, as opposed to "any of the 5"?
Anyway, the first question asked was "For which song has Bon Jovi won a Grammy?" and the answer is of course "Who Says You Can't Go Home?". Best of luck with the competition if you're entering.
The eligible dates are:
- March 9, 2011 - Chicago, IL - United Center
- March 17, 2011 - San Antonio, TX - AT&T Center
- March 19, 2011 - Las Vegas, NV - MGM Grand Garden Arena
- March 22, 2011 - Salt Lake City, UT - EnergySolutions Arena
- March 26, 2011 - Vancouver, BC - Rogers Arena
- May 14, 2011 - Atlanta, GA - Philips Arena
- May 17, 2011 - Houston, TX - Toyota Center
- May 19, 2011 - Memphis, TN - FedEx Forum
- May 21. 2011 - Milwaukee, WI - Bradley Center
- May 22, 2011 - St. Louis, MO - Scottrade Center
- May 06, 2011 - Uniondale, NY - Nassau Coliseum
- May 15, 2011 - Orlando, FL - Amway Center
- May 12, 2011 - Des Moines, IA - Wells Fargo Center
- May 10, 2011 - Columbus, OH - Nationwide Arena
Any word on winners of this contest? The BJ team is a mess. Rules on the Twitter page different from rules on official rules site. I'm interested to see who actually won.ReplyDelete