- Bon Jovi is of course playing North America again in 2011, including a return to Madison Square Garden for two shows on February 24 and 25. Tickets go on sale Monday, November 15, 2010.
- Daniele Fruzzetti who developed the Bon Jovi Tour Guide app for the iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad has released an update with the 2011 North American and European legs added. You can also now post comments and reviews of concerts.
- A woman who sued when a Bon Jovi roadie ran over her with a golf buggy has been awarded £33,000 in compensation.
- Keyboards and pro guitar parts have been added to Rock Band 3, and the Bon Jovi tracks that were already available in Rock Band have been upgraded (but you'll have to pay $2 per song).
- There are currently no plans to release a DVD of The Circle Tour movie that screened in the US on November 8. Oh come on, Jon, since when did you pass up the chance to make some extra money? (Hmm, maybe that's not the best way to get the Jovi camp to change its mind. How about...) Jonny, darling, you're wonderful and perfect and a true gift to humanity... now make the DVD happen, pretty please? :P
Oh, and the YouTube webcast is on tonight/tomorrow (depending on your timezone). If I'm not mistaken, it begins at 1am GMT on November 11. If I am mistaken, I'm sorry; I haven't really done any maths in five years and I sucked at it then, so I asked someone else. ;) Bon Jovi really ought to give GMT times, especially for global events, since that's kind of the world standard, and it would be easier to work out your own time from there instead of figuring out which American timezone to convert from.
Post a Comment
Thanks for giving me your time.