Noise11 has summarised some of the comments, but the general consensus seems to be:
- RSO came on stage an hour late with no apology or explanation;
- Richie appeared drunk or stoned and didn't know the lyrics;
- Orianthi did a good job of trying to hold the show together on her own;
- There were too many Bon Jovi songs and covers, only one solo Sambora song, and none of the promised new material from the upcoming RSO album;
- Fans left early and are trying to get refunds.
It's worth noting that the concert in Adelaide, which is Orianthi's hometown, didn't attract the same level of vitriol. Most fans I heard seemed happy with the Adelaide show, and while there was criticism of the set list, it was mainly from people who hadn't been there. So who knows what sort of performances Sydney and Brisbane are going to get?
Here is RSO's cover of Sonny and Cher's "I Got You Babe" from Adelaide:
And their version of "Wanted Dead or Alive" from Melbourne:
Have you seen RSO on their Australian tour so far? What did you think?