NEW YORK, Jan. 24, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- After earning the honor of being the #1 worldwide tour of 2010, Bon Jovi prepares to hit the road this February and will once again utilize the latest in web-based video technology to engage with their fans and bring them along for the ride. Continuing their successful partnership with Animoto, the award-winning online video creation service, the iconic band is offering audiences in each upcoming North American tour market a spot in the limelight.
Using the fun and easy suite of tools available from Animoto, fans can quickly transform their photos and/or videos to create a personal video slideshow about their hometown set to Bon Jovi's smash 1986 hit "Livin' On A Prayer." Throughout the two month tour, hundreds of user-generated Animoto videos will be featured on the tour's giant screens to accompany the band's live performance "Livin' On A Prayer."
"We have the greatest fans in the world and we're excited to make them a part of our show through the wonders of technology," said Richie Sambora. "We can't wait to see all of the videos they're creating."
Starting today, fans are encouraged to create and upload their own personalized Bon Jovi music video slideshow for this unique opportunity to win a pair of tickets to the show, and see themselves jam on the big screen alongside Bon Jovi. Additionally, the official winners in each city will receive a deluxe prize VIP package including access to the VIP pre show party, an exclusive VIP messenger bag, and several commemorative VIP items. To learn more and to submit your video, visit the official "Livin' On a Prayer" Website at http://prayer.bonjovi.com.
The contest is applicable for the following shows:
- February 9 - State College, PA - Bryce Jordan Center
- February 11 - Pittsburgh, PA - Consol Energy Center
- February 12 - Pittsburgh, PA - Consol Energy Center
- February 14 - Toronto, ON - Air Canada Centre
- February 15 - Toronto, ON - Air Canada Centre
- February 18 - Montreal, QB - Bell Centre
- February 19 - Montreal, QB - Bell Centre
- February 21 - Raleigh, NC - RBC Center
- February 24 - New York City, NY - Madison Square Garden
- February 25 - New York City, NY - Madison Square Garden
- February 27 - Washington, DC - Verizon Center
- March 1 - Boston, MA - TD Garden
- March 2 - Philadelphia, PA - Wells Fargo Center
- March 4 - Uncasville, CT - Mohegan Sun Arena
- March 5 - New York City, NY - Madison Square Garden
- March 8 - Chicago, IL - United Center
- March 9 - Chicago, IL - United Center
- March 17 - San Antonio, TX - AT&T Center
- March 19 - Las Vegas, NV - MGM Grand Garden Arena
- March 22 - Salt Lake City, UT - EnergySolutions Arena
- March 25 - Vancouver, BC - Rogers Arena
- March 26 - Vancouver, BC - Rogers Arena